give and take

is there anything you need that i can get you
are there any words of mine you need to hear
is there anywhere at all that i should take you
is there anyway that i could serve you dear

i can only say i love you in so many ways
if i held you any tighter you would break
i can only give you everything i am dear
beyond that i stop giving and i take

i would take an insult just to hear your voice love
i would take a slap from you to feel your touch
i would take the slightest move in my direction
nothing that you gave could be too much

/  September 23, 2011

*sigh*.. I have two dogs..from the moment I wake until well past my sleep, they stand watching, waiting, slobering over me, dancing with joy when I return from the mail box, swooning with pleasure when I feed them, awaiting my every move, living just to please me. Sometimes I hide in the shower just to get away from them for a while.

I have one cat. I seldom see her. She sleeps on the deck with her tail curled over her nose, she whines when I pet her, she answers solely to the sound of the refrigerator being opened. At night, when the house is quiet and I am locking the doors, a small, furry claw swipes out from under the couch and draws blood from my ankle and I think..”I love her the most” :-)))

2. catmadinwestyorkshire

/  September 23, 2011

I wish I had the ability to express myself in words like you do…both you and damomza! I didn’t realise you were partticipating in the ABC’s wiv teh Poussinboi ‘n’ annipuss on teh lolz! Ai reed dem, butt(!) can’t evver fink ov nuffin tu addddd. schmoos

/  September 23, 2011

CatMad, wif sumovawot’s purrmishun, ai wuld lyke tu in viyte yoo tu go tu “stuff” (on teh top bar), klick teh tab, adn leeve a lyne. Jus won lyne. Yoo cna yoos teh lolspeek if iz eezee her fur yoo. Luk owt teh win doe. Sai wot yoo see. Luk at yur kitteh, sai wot yoo feel. Taht won lyne will flour in too eggs spreshun adn yoo wil b soup prized at waht wyll groe! 🙂

4. catmadinwestyorkshire

/  September 23, 2011

Okai…heer goze…

Ai just caym in frum walkkin mai Jessie-dog, awl teh whyle finkin
    wot Ai cood poss i blee add tu dis wunnermus blog
    Den tu mai horrorrorr, mett a man onda walkk
    thot “Omaigod Ai’ll hafta talkk”
    butt(!) himz had too goggies whoo wanted too plae wiv Jess, adn shee luvs ovver goggies sew mush Ai hadta try tu mayk teh confurrsayshun, which I cood cuz Ai gotz teh bloodee burglary tu tawk abaout nao, doant Ai?

(sheesh that was bad, Ai hazza embarrassededed)

• tu mai horrorrorr, mett a man onda walkk
      thot “Omaigod Ai’ll hafta talkk
      wot do ai sae, wer do ai luuk
      haz ai red a moovie, haz ai seen a buuk”
      teh ansur arrievd on inspeer ashunz wingz
      talkk bowt bugglerz aftur mai fingz
      adn wile owr doggiez enjoid tehir plae
      ai had tiem 2 fink bowt gettin awae

5. catmadinwestyorkshire

/  September 23, 2011

Cookies? Did yu sai cookies? 🙂 😀

6. catmadinwestyorkshire

/  September 23, 2011

Hmmmm…cookies wiv a beer fur me fangu!

/  September 23, 2011

Ai mett a man onda walkk
    thot “Omaigod Ai’ll hafta talkk”
    himz had too goggies whoo wanted too plae
    Ai hadta try tu mayk mai say

Wihle Jess was peein on a tree
    ai towld abowt teh bloody burglary
    He stud theer silent azza log
    ai gonna post dis on teh blog!

sunovawot wuld u lyke to add to tihs?? :-))))

• catmadinwestyorkshire

/  September 23, 2011

Fangu, damommza fur gettin mii involved in sumfing nawt reelayted tu gettin burgalarized…iz in up tu mai nekk wiv pay-purr werk, adn teh onlee fing ai miss izza mai olde American laptop I bot wen mai daddy died in 2005…can’t be worf nuffin tu ennyboddy butt(!) mii. Luckkilee mai ovver haff izza puter geek, soze we hazza offsite server to store impurrtant stuffz, like famblee pixors & stufz. OK, I hazza tired frum uzin dis ainshunt dinosaurus ovva puter, sew Ai go hazza liddol cuppa sumpin. Fangs agin tu yu bofe…

• az damommza sed teh “Stuff” page iz 4 ennywun 2 mayk enny commentz tehy liek nott abowt a par tickler pome. if enny linez or eye deerz ar left tehre, ai wil get a eeemayol form WP, adn if ai can do ennyfing wif tehm, ai wil do. “Stuff” iz awlwaez oh pen!

/  September 23, 2011

SEE! Yoo nawt b afrayd uf teh powetry! Yoo hazza idya, yoo putz it in2 teh riting and sumovawot adn ai comes wif teh powetry ducky-tape adn jus mooves teh wurds arownd ah bit adn DERE!!! Yoo hazza powem tu b prowd uf! Yoo jus haz to praktis! Annie tyme u want, comez tu teh “STUFF” linkys on teh top adn leeves a lyne owr too adn teh powetry iz gonna groe! :-)))

• intrestin 2 noet we bofe pikkd up on teh saym poynt, tho’, az awlwaes owr treet ment woz difrunt 😀