sno

teh sno owtsied iz forlin
adn teh lite haz neerly gon
ai got teh fier burnin
adn my wooly furmalz on
adn aiz lookin owt teh winder
at teh seesuns furst sno storm
hao byootemous it iz wen
ai iz rapt up nyce adn worm

1. Damommza

/  October 30, 2011

Ohai! Dis kommint komin tu yoo froo teh madjik uv the iPad. We hazza stayt uv emergencee wif no Powa, no fone servis adn no kars allowd on the rowds. We hazza jenurator tu keep the pellet stoev fier goin adn the fridge kold. dazza lubberlee son powem yoo haz postafied ifinkso. Sew far we haz Oberon a fut ub sno and iz still komin down. We awlso haz sno thunder wich iz bloo adn verri noisee. Ai sned yoo cheers adn ohai frum akross the pond! πŸ™‚

• Ohai, in tihs caes teh site is byootemous form tihs distans, nott so shur juss a winder tween yoo adn it iz enuff πŸ˜€ ai hoep yoo get teh powa supply bak suun, adn RAP UP WORM πŸ˜€

• ai jus sor on teh BBC taht teh badbadbad wevver iz dyoo tu las a fyoo daez, ai hoep tehy get fings sorted proply for yoo adn teh uvverz on teh eest coest 😯 πŸ™‚

(WP woz messin me rownd las nite, refyoosin tu lode “sno” so ai kep trai-in, nao ai juss fownd 2 copeez, so had tu get rid of wun πŸ˜€ )

2. Damommza

/  October 30, 2011

Ohai! We haz ben plowd owt butt(!) we do Nawt haz lek tri citee. Mai fone naow wurkin adn we ues in teh general ate her fur the heet adn the fridj. Ai reedin awl your nu powems on the iPad butt(!) wp telin me tu reredgister cuz it du Nawt kno iz me. Ai wil kommint on tehm az soon az Mai lek tri cite koms bak. Ai do Like tehh nu wons! Yoo keep ritin wile ai keep shuvelin! Hoep yoo stayin saef 2 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• az long az yoo haz helf adn heet adn food adn cleen water, fingz aynt tu bad, juss bad enuff πŸ˜€ ai hoep yoo get bak tu wot pazzez for normality suun πŸ˜€

3. Damommza

/  October 30, 2011

AKshully ai Ben hazin a pretti gudgudgud tyme. Teh sno wuz egg sighting tu see adn teh sno thunda wuz Luke teh northrn lites. Ai maed lawts uf sammies fur teh noms adn we yoosin teh BBQ fur tu cookify stuf. 2nite iz gonna b 17 dee grees F sew we gawna run teh pellet stove awl nite. We haz plenty uf gaz. Ai on lee haz oen bigbigbig sadniss. Ai missin awl teh scaree Halloween zomby adn monsta moo bees. Ai always luk faw word tu tem! Awl ai haz iz a bat hurry powered DVD playa adn Nawt skareee DVDs

• Glad fingz arnt tu bad for yu. Halloween iznt verry big over heer, but wun channul iz sho-in owld Hammer Horror filmz tunite adn tumorro nite so ai wil wotch tehm 😯 Wer ai liv ai nevver lost lektrissity, gud fing tu az evvryfing, heetin, hot water, cukkin etc. iz lektrik. πŸ˜€

4. *smiles* Damommza, y’all keep warm. Sounds like you are coping well πŸ™‚
    I like this poem very much! it would be something we would have learnt in school, I think; at least I know my teachers would have taught this sort of poem… πŸ™‚
    hope this finds you both well and enjoying your Sunday.

• Thank you, that is a lovely thing to say πŸ˜€ though whether your teachers would have countenanced lollish is, I think, moot πŸ˜†
      It has been a quiet day here, which counts as a good one. I hope yours has been good, also πŸ˜€

5. Damommza

/  October 30, 2011

Ohai ebberybodee! The iPad view I have will not let me reply to anyone, it just let’s me add a comment. To Villow, we are all safe and sound and hoping to get electricity back someday. Right now the generator is keeping the food cold, the stove hot and the iPad and phone (and assorted other electrical devices) charged. Today we had a bright, sunny day with clear skies predicted and temps reaching back up to the 60’s by Thursday. By then this storm will be a memory!
    To sunovawot- Mai howse iz to tah lee lektrik wish iz un 4tun ate bcaws wif no powa ai can Nawt cuk anyfin sew we usin teh BBQ. Halloween berri bigbigbig in teh us. Awl teh Stowr employees dress uppity in kostums 2mawro. Iz Mai faborit hollow dai ifinkso. Wash teh skaree moo bees fur me! Awlso, stoopy iPad keeps korrekting Mai lolish. STOP FIXING MY WORDS! Shaeks fyste

• Owr big awtum fing iz neks Caturdae, “Guy Fawkes Night” (awlso nown az “Bonfire Night”) wen we sellerbrayt a plot tu blo up Teh Howsez of Parlyment in 1605 😦 teh plot fayld πŸ™‚ teh plotterz wuz eksekyooted 😦 adn TTI haz a big partee evvry 5th of Nov. πŸ˜€ ai will be wotchin teh mooveez tho πŸ˜†

• to both: thanks. Been a long slow weekend and I have not been 100% (back / neck pain) so working quietly on projects. Tuesday is a holiday and I don’t have to work tomorrow evening so can be home early… πŸ™‚

• I had a few bad days with my back during the week so you have my total sympathy, I hope you’re fit enough to enjoy your holiday πŸ˜€

• belated thankyous as I went (back) to my bed last night. Today is much better and I must have needed the rest… πŸ™‚

/  October 31, 2011

I did not see this about your back!! Glad to hear you are feelng better. The bed makes everything good again. No matter what, if I can get 8 hours of sleep, all the aches go away..for a while! :-))

6. Damommza

/  October 30, 2011

Ai ‘memba reed in awl abowt teh guy Fawkes nite wen ai saw teh moo bee ‘V is for Vendetta’ adn ebberebodee wuz warin teh masks adn kawlin fur an arkyeeeee. Yoo stai hoem weer iz saef adn yoo haz a komfye. tu mush an arkyeeeee Gibs me a hedake. Ai’d rat her wash teh zomby moo bee adn fite zombys den an an ar kisseds!

• Teh achoowal Guy Fawkes tride tu blo up parlyment for religus reesuns, butt ai doent fink ennywun cayrs bowt taht (TTI iz nott a verry religus countree) tehy juss liek teh partee πŸ˜€ adn teh fierwurkz πŸ˜€ adn teh bonfierz πŸ˜€ ai of corse stae indoorz πŸ˜€